At Functional Endocrinology of Ohio, we have a proven track record of turning back the hands of time on diabetes (and other conditions). Our clients reduce their need for diabetic medication (including insulin) as well as other medications and, in some cases, eliminate the need for medications altogether with the help of their medical doctor. By finding out the cause of their diabetes, we are able to bring the body chemistry back into alignment, reverse diabetes, and improve the patient’s overall health dramatically.
We all know these scary statistics about diabetics:
* 50% of individuals with diabetes dies from heart-related issues.
* 72% of U.S. adults with diabetes had hypertension.
* Diabetic retinopathy is the leading cause of blindness in adults ages 20-74.
* Diabetes caused 44% of all newly diagnosed kidney failures in 2011 and 224,924 diabetic patients entered treatment for kidney failure due to diabetes.
* Diabetes causes mild loss of sensation in extremities in as many as 70% of diabetic adults. When this loss of sensitivity occurs, amputations of lower extremities may be necessary; more than 60% of all non-traumatic amputations of lower limbs occur in diabetics.
* Uncontrolled diabetes during pregnancy can increase the chance of birth defects, large babies, and other complications that can be dangerous to the baby and the mother.
* Individuals with diabetes are twice as likely to suffer from depression as individuals without a diabetes diagnosis.
* In 2014, diabetes was listed as the 7th leading cause of death in the U.S., and the contribution of diabetes to death is likely to be dramatically under-reported on death certificates.
* Diabetics have twice the risk of death of any cause compared to individuals of the same age without diabetes.
It does not have to be this way for you. On average, our clients: (1) reduce their insulin levels by 59.63%; (2) reduce their oral diabetic medication levels by 38.54%; (3) reduce other medication levels by 43.6%; (4) reduce their blood sugars by 38.39%; (5) hemoglobin A1C by 27.54%; and (6) lose 16.75 pounds or 8.23% of their body weight. And, the best part is that these results are achieved naturally!
If you would like to learn more, call us at (330) 644-5488 or (216) 236-0060 to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our doctors. You can also schedule a complimentary consultation by filling out the form below. We are offering this opportunity because we are passionate about functional medicine and we want to make sure every diabetic knows that there is hope to reverse their diabetes, balance their chemistry and team up with a healthcare practice for a lifetime of wellness – naturally! Please give us a call at your earliest convenience. The number of complimentary consultations available is limited so call soon!
In the meantime, click on one of the links below to learn more!
Functional Endocrinology of Ohio Statistics as of February 24, 2020.